Volunteers truly enrich our community and the lives of those we serve. We have lots of ways for individuals and groups to get involved, including:
- Serve as a volunteer tax preparer (training provided) or financial literacy coach (for those with relevant expertise)
- Be a Census Champion. Help spread the word about the importance of participating in the 2020 Census.
- Share your skills in workshops with our clients. We love help enriching the lives of our clients, through all kinds of activities ranging from computer literacy, preparing a resume, to knitting and arts and crafts workshops for clients. We are especially looking to add enrichment activities at at our Enterprise Recovery Center and child care programs.
- Read to children or assist in the classroom in our Head Start and Child Development Programs programs on an ad hoc basis, as it fits your schedule.
- Help out on special events .
- Provide office support with data entry, filing, mailings and other tasks
- Help maintain and improve our facilities by projects like tending the gardens at our schools or giving a play area a fresh coat of paint
- Board of Directors membership for select individuals job description
Want to learn more about us and think about how you’d like to engage first? Join our list to learn about opportunities as they arise.
Cody Harris > Marin Mispucha
The agency helped us create a great day of volunteering, where we could all work together to make a real difference in a tangible way. The kids loved it, the parents loved it, and we can’t wait to be back.