As part of our ongoing coaching program, clients can meet with a Volunteer Housing Navigator who can assist with:
- Information on shared housing, Section 8 housing & senior subsidized housing options
- Plan your housing search (where and how to look)
- Learn how to present yourself to a landlord
- Discuss how to be a good tenant
- Create tools: housing resume and letters of reference
- Referrals to outside resources
To begin the longer-term process of finding affordable housing through our coaching program, Visit Access Services or call our Front Desk to register for a New Member Orientation at 415.526,7500.