Take a look at some of the other ways you can help provide good food for all in Marin County:
- Get involved in your school’s food program and advocate for healthy school meals by staying informed about national and local legislation that affects funding for school meals and reach out to your local officials.
- Become informed about your school’s wellness policy and join the wellness committee.
- Take part in UCCE’s Grow an Extra Row campaign and work with their master gardeners and your school’s garden committee to grow produce, in the garden at school.
- Reach out to Pick Marin for a family friendly way to get involved with harvesting local fruit and vegetables that then get delivered to county-wide food banks.
- Support CalFresh outreach in your community. CalFresh provides financial assistance for purchasing food to low-income California residents.
- Donate food or start a neighborhood food drive. Our friends at SF-Marin Food Bank have lots of ideas on how to get started.
- Make a donation to support well-being across Marin and help our community thrive!