Volunteers provide critical support for our agency's efforts to serve in community. Every year, community members step up to make a difference in the lives of others. Whether helping to keep our farm vibrant, supporting our outreach to community members, or assisting with food distributions, it’s because of individuals who care that children and families continue to be served at a high quality.
Recently, volunteers have been able to help us with these important community efforts:
- Old Gallinas Children's Center Production Farm build and set-up
- Food distribution for families once the pandemic shelter-in-place orders began
- Financial aid and career coaching
- Head Start playground activity painting
- Volunteer Tax Assistance (VITA) Program during the tax season
- and much more