Supporting the development of young minds and helping families thrive.
Our Early Head Start program serves families with children from pre-natal to 2 years old. The program is full day, full year with comprehensive health, nutrition, education, social services, and family development. Curriculum is based upon nurturing care and support of the child’s routine. In EHS, one primary caregiver is matched with a group of children and supports the growth and development of the child until they turn 3.
At the end of the day, I feel really grateful that what I do is contributing to an environment and stability of our children’s programs.
Success StoryThese impressive people were once Head Start children.
- Cornell Brooks President and CEO of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- Dr. John Paul Kim, Anesthesiologist.
- Darren Walker, President of the Ford Foundation,
- Sylvia Mathews Burwell United States Secretary of Human Services
- Chris Rock – Actor and Comedian
- Shaquille O’Neal- professional basketball player
- Bonnie St. John- Paralympian