29 Mary Street, San Rafael, CA 94901
415.526.7519, fax 415.457.9677
Marin Asian Advocacy Project
The Marin Asian Advocacy Project provides comprehensive services to the Asian and South Asian communities to ease the transition into American society.
MAAP Provides Services Adressing
- Health Issues - Heart Health, Smoking Cessation, Drug and Alcohol Issues, Breast Cancer Awareness, Workplace Safety.
- Economic Development - Earned Income Tax Credits (EITC), Individual Development Accounts (IDA), Individual Tax Indentification Numbers (ITIN), Free Income Tax Preparation, Credit Repair and Financial Literacy Trainings
- Immigration Rights and Legal Assistance
- Family Dynamics - Parenting Classes, Violence Prevention, Fatherhood Issues
- Translation and Interpretation Services
- Advocacy, Social Justice and Equity Activities