251 N. San Pedro Rd.
San Rafael, CA
Old Gallinas Children's Center
Hours of Operation
From 7:30 am to 6:00 pm | 5 Days a week.
Age groups served
18 months through 11 years
- Preschool and after school programs.
- Well trained bilingual staff with teachers and assistants who are qualified, caring and experienced.
- Appropriate guidance in the development of social skills.
- Assistance with homework.
- Activities: Summer field trips – Sports, swimming, Art, movies etc.
- A sophisticated and developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Resource and referral for families and children.
- Early Intervention Program for speech and language through the Marin county Office of Education.
- Advocacy for parents and children with schools and community agencies.
- Dental cleaning, x-rays, and follow-ups with referrals sponsored by Marin County Oral Health Project.
- The Center provides healthy wholesome breakfasts, lunches and snacks for the children.
- Licensed Clinical Therapist that work with children and families.
- Parent meetings with parent education.
- Staff are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- OGCC has an environmental educator that works with the children in the garden on the school campus.
- Supervised playground activities are provided with emphasis on hand eye and motor skill development.
- Opportunities for volunteers.