100 Phillips Dr.
Marin City, CA
Marin Learning Center
Hours of Operation
From 7:30 am to 6:00 pm | 5 Days a week.
Age groups served
The center provides care for children from ages 2.9 years through 5 Years. (pre kindergarten). Children must be potty trained.
- Marin County Office of Education (MCOE) provides an Early Intervention Program for speech & language services.
- The center also provides a therapeutic component with a licensed clinical therapist working with the children and families.
- Parent meetings – (KQED sponsored – reading meetings) are held once a month.
- Curriculum enhanced by weekly visits to the local library.
- Provides a weekly music class – includes singing, stories, and instruments with a preschool music program.
- Annual Dental Screening including cleaning, x-rays, and follow-up with referrals sponsored by Marin County Oral Health Project.
- Marin Learning Center also partners with various schools and organizations regarding school activities, scholarships, and student service hours.
- The Center provides healthy wholesome breakfasts, lunches and snacks for the children.
- Supervised playground activities are provided with emphasis on hand eye and motor skill development.
- Bi-yearly cognitive, physical, emotional and social assessments conducted by qualified staff.
- Staff are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Bilingual staff.
- Opportunities for volunteers.