531 Hamilton Parkway
Hamilton Children's Center
Hours of Operation
From 8:00 am to 5:30 pm | 5 Days a week.
Age groups served
The Center Provides Preschool Services for children from ages 3 to 5 years. (Children must be potty trained.)
- Early Intervention Program for speech and language through the Marin county Office of Education.
- Raising a Reader program through “First 5”.
- Licensed Clinical Therapist that work with children and families.
- A cross cultural approach to learning
- A weekly parenting class.
- Weekly English class for parents is available on Monday evenings.
- Hamilton Child Development Center partners with Hamilton Elementary in a Kindergarten readiness and school activities program. Providing quality time for kindergarten home work and provide parents with information for kindergarten registration.
- Provides healthy wholesome breakfast, lunches and snacks for the children.
- Appropriate staff / child ratio, with qualified, caring, educated and experienced teachers and assistants.
- Provides transportation for kindergartners from Hamilton Elementary back to Hamilton child Development Center.
- Provides vision care from Dominican college
- Dental cleaning, x-rays, and follow-ups with referrals sponsored by Marin County Oral Health Project.
- Staff are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Bilingual staff
- Bi-yearly cognitive, physical, emotional and social assessments conducted by qualified staff.
- Supervised playground activities are provided with emphasis on hand eye and motor skill development.
- Opportunities for volunteers.